Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Back in the Saddle-Sabbatical Over

Well, today i am officially back in the saddle. It has been an amazing journey this month, and I look forward to sharing what God has taught us over the weeks and months to come.

This week, I am "easing" back in to the seat as we get ready to crank it for our December run at New Community. I am going to be meeting with each of our staff members one on one to catch up and also prep for this Sunday's message. Our staff has laid out an awesome Christmas Series and I am pumped to kick it off this weekend.

God has great things instore for you, for us and for Jackson County. I look forward to seeing you this weekend. The holidays are always a great time to re-engage and invite friends to experience what God is doing at New Community.

See you soon and have a great week!

Chris

No comments: